Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bad Girl-Matt Webb

Alright, so today Matt Webb (guitar player for Marianas Trench) released his first solo song called Bad Girl. It's very different from Marianas' songs, edging more towards the dance-pop genre and it was definitely not what I expected from Matt. But, I love it!! It's such a catchy song and I've had it on repeat for a while now. Who knew he had such a good voice?? This song just enhances Matt's sex appeal ;) and proves his abilities as an individual artist. I can't wait for the rest of his solo album to be released! After listening to Bad Girl, I have a feeling we can expect good things from Matt!

Here's the youtube link for Bad Girl and here's where you can buy it! One of the comments suggests Matt make a music video and I couldn't agree more. Hey Matt, can I be the bad girl in your video? ;)

EDIT:
Who has heard "Bad Girl" on the radio?! Leave us a comment telling us which radio station you heard it on! (Maybe also which city if you're outside Vancouver!)

UPDATE: For more Matt Webb news, visit our new post!

2 comments:

  1. i think its a great song, i just heard it today and i love it already im a big fan of marianas trench and it weired me out seeing that it was him so i had to double check it was him :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! It's so different from Marianas stuff (I'm a huge fan too!!) The picture on the youtube video doesn't even really look like him haha but I still love this song :)

    ReplyDelete