Friday, September 2, 2011

Michael Pedicone Leaves My Chemical Romance

Only two days after seeing My Chemical Romance perform live, the MCRmy has been shocked by news of drummer Michael Pedicone's departure from the band. Michael confessed to stealing from the band but they are keeping details to themselves. However Pedicone has tweeted the following messages on the subject:

@Shredicone: What happened is more complicated than it sounds but I did make a mistake. It was never my intention to hurt this band or all of you.


@Shredicone: It was an error in judgement based on a whole other situation that's way deeper but this does not define me.

The band's disappointment is displayed clearly by guitarist Frank Iero as he unfollowed Pedicone on Twitter, deleted pictures of him off other media sites, and explains his disgust at Michael's betrayal of their "family". For more information in Frank's words please visit Frank's blog post on the matter. They are hoping to find a new drummer soon who will be able to perform with them for all remaining scheduled shows.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in shock along with the rest of the MCRmy. I can't believe another drummer is leaving My Chem. Much love to the band <3

    ReplyDelete